Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Today Deals MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black

Recomended MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black

Save Money by buying MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black and now avaliable for buy online The MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black has been tested by a team of experts in their field and its ready for market Performance sports watch with continuous, precision heart rate monitoring.Suitable for running, cycling, and other intense workouts.Battery life of 20+ hours of heart rate monitoring, and several months in watch mode.Connects to Bluetooth Smart (4.0) devices.No chest strap required!..

MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black

MIO Alpha I Strapless Continuous Heart Rate Monitor, Black/Black Item Features

  • Performance sports watch with continuous, precision heart rate monitoring
  • Suitable for running, cycling, and other intense workouts
  • Battery life of 20+ hours of heart rate monitoring, and several months in watch mode
  • Connects to Bluetooth Smart (4.0) devices
  • No chest strap required!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment